Quantcast

Sign The Guestbook

12
DJU

Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Welcome to Disco Music Paradise!

Experience the Magic of the Disco Days of the 70s and the Legendary Studio 54 as you have never before. Whether is Dance, House, Funk, Soul or Disco... We have you COVERED!

We would like to invite you to sign our Guestbook

Please join us by leaving some comments and share some personal memories about the Disco Era. Tell us what you think or like about the music and sound of disco54 radio.

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Isabel
The best music ever, I love it!!!
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Thank you for your kind words Isabel. So glad you like it

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Chris
This music is so amazing! Unlike anything else :)
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Thanks so much Chris. Stay Cool

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Henery
Cool Music. Love Disco!
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Thanks Man. Keep the spirit alive!

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DiscoDemetan
I use to listen this channel in the bus while returning back home....very good music...nothing to compare to other stations...
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Stay kool
jp

Re: Sign The Guestbook

jp
BTW you are great keep on the beat I am now with you guy's all the way your even in my car now lol...
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
That's so great to know jp! Glad you like our radio  Please continue to listen and spread the disco love. Cheers, DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Steve WPBDJ
Hello Disco Studio 54,

Keep up the great music selection, good job!

Thanks,Steve
DJU

Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Thanks a lot for your kind words Steve! So glad you like the music

Stay Cool,
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Hani
hey how can i use this site

Re: Sign The Guestbook

pascalis
hi from greece , a sheila fan
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Hi Pascalis, We are glad you find us and yes we play Sheila B. Devotion for you to enjoy listening. Thank you for signing the guestbook! Cheers, DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Eddie
It´s fantastic era! I love disco! It´s amazing! First time I´m listening disco54 radio... I´m very glad about this! Keep on playing... Keep on dancing guys! Eddie from Brazil
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Hi Eddie,

We're glad you find us  Welcome to Disco Music Paradise!

Enjoy,
DJU
Flo

Re: Sign The Guestbook

Flo
Love the radio station and its music!
During your announcements you are always playing the beginning of a great song
from a female singer - something like: I can't...

I would really appreciate if you could let me know
which song that is!

Cheers

Flo
DJU

Re: Sign The Guestbook

DJU
Administrator
Hi Flo, Thanks for signing the Guestbook! We are glad that you love our station

About your question, I'm not sure which song you're referring to... My guess would be: Loleatta Holloway - Catch me on the rebound. Could you be more specific?

Best,
DJU
12