Quantcast

Song Request

1234 ... 10
DJU

Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Our DJs are ready to fulfill your song requests!

You can make your song request on this page. Thanks for listening!

Re: Song Request

Chris
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Your song request is playing next. Thanks for listening
jp

Re: Song Request

jp
Love in C minor "Cerone"
jp

Re: Song Request

jp
BTW you are great keep on the beat I am now with you guy's all the way your even in my car now lol...
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Jp, Your song request is playing next. Thanks for listening
jp

Re: Song Request

jp
thank you
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
You're welcome!

Re: Song Request

jose luis carreño troncoso
need  to hear  voyage i dont  want  to fall in love again
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Your song request is coming next! Thanks for listening, The disco54 Team

Re: Song Request

jose luis carreño troncoso
wish hear voyage  souvenir  pls
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Jose Luis, Your song request is playing now. Thanks for listening!

Re: Song Request

George
Hi, keep om playing great music, my request is Galaxy:War,
tnx so much, Giorgio
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Hello Giorgio, Your song request is playing now. Thanks for your kind words. DJU

Re: Song Request

Joe Parknavy
Issac Hayes - Dont Go
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Hi Joe, Your song request is playing now! Cheers, DJU

Re: Song Request

Lost 'n Found Mr. Bill
Remember Me Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Boys Town Gang

DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Hi Mr Bill, Your song request is playing right now over our two streams. Thanks for listening. DJU

Re: Song Request

Mr. BIll
Thank you, so much.

Don't forget:  Robbie Leslie, Trocadero Transfer DJ Extraordinaire, will be playing non-stop 24 hours in May at Circus Circus in L.A.  Be there!  DISCO RULES

How about... "My Claim to Fame"... James Wells

Norma Lewis?

Yvonne Elliman on Moby Dick Records

Patrick Cowley... Megatron Man

Some LIME, please...

Cheers.
DJU

Re: Song Request

DJU
Administrator
Hi Mr Bill,

Your music requests have been fullfilled! We hope you like the radio and would recommend us to other disco fans.

...and Yes, Disco Rules!

Cheers,

DJ ULTR@
disco54.net